Our lead counsel,, Michael P. Ehline, Esq., is a former California Court of Appeal Judicial Extern. He now is a practicing statewide tort and criminal defense lawyer, who is assisted by his seasoned staff of professionals.
Michael Ehline has litigated civil cases with:
- Trial Attorney of the Year, Gary A. Dordick, and many other prominent and respected California trial attorneys
- Ehline externed for the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Division 4, in 2004, under Associate Justice J. Gary Hastings
- Has Non Press Release Articles in Los Angeles Daily Journal and California Lawyer Magazine
- Ehline is seasoned in the art of appellate practice and procedure.
Due to his experiences on the California State Bar Law Office Study Program, as a law clerk and paralegal in dealing with insurance companies, Ehline learned the ins and outs of the insurance business and how to interact with insurance adjustors.
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law [Law Review] UWLA 2001-2005
- Law Office Study Program 1999-2004
- Paralegal 1994
- United States Marine Corps. Hon. Discharge 1989
- American Judicature Society AJS
- Beverly Hills Bar Association BHBA
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud CAIF
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California CAOC
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles CAALA
- Disabled American Veterans DAV
- Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
- Marine Corps. Association MCA
- Orange County Paralegal Association OCPA.
Consumer lawyer, Michael P. Ehline, is currently litigating and operating as an injury attorney who writes educational legal articles and legal news releases about injury related issues for California consumers. The Ehline Law Firm PC works with other attorneys in resolving mishaps involving fatalities, coma and death, as well as other catastrophic losses in California. Contact us at 1-888-400-9721.